RSS2.0

Pogoplug Pro – Share what you want, with who you want. No uploading required

Thursday, December 2, 2010


It should be no surprise to anyone that I send a lot of information around. I am constantly sending things via the internet. To be honest I don’t know how I got anything done before I could do it online. As a notorious over-sharer it sure would be nice if I had access to all my stuff, all the time.

Now I actually do. Enter the Pogoplug Pro, an exciting new device that comes with a free online service that allows you to remotely access and share your files through any web browser, or even on your mobile device.

Simply plug your Pogoplug into your home network and attach it to any external hard drive. Easy… Next, from any other computer simply access the my.pogoplug.com website and enter your e-mail address and password. Voila! Everything you opted to share is available. No uploading required.

Share unlimited files and folders, create slideshows, publish files to social networking sites, stream music, movies and pictures to your mobile device, from anywhere.

Pogoplug will also display PDF, Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents, enabling you to view all your productivity files on mobile devices like the iPad and iPhone. Seriously?

It does more, but then I’m over-sharing again. For $99.99 at www.bestbuy.com Come on, you know you want one.

Source: www.pogoplug.com

0 comments: